Sunday, October 23, 2022

Bathroom Remodel


We FINALLY decided to give our master bathroom some love, and boy did it need it! It was ugly builder's grade materials. Ben's sink faucet was literally disintegrating. Yes, we could have bought him a new faucet, but I didn't even want to spend $20 on that awful bathroom.

We hired someone who does this on the side. There was a crew of 3 guys. We had to be on their schedule/timeline, which was difficult at times. It ended up taking 11 days, which isn't terrible, but is a long time to not have a master bathroom and to have to use the kids' bathroom (yuck!) for that time.

But in the end, it's GORGEOUS, and I am so glad we did it! Ben isn't, but he's a tough man to please, so I'll just bask in my happiness at our beautiful new bathroom! In fact, if you can cry over a beautiful bathroom, I will. I absolutely love it. And compared to our nasty old bathroom? It's a night and day difference.



Now I want to redo the rest of our house.

No comments: