Fall Break has been exceptionally busy as I was at a conference for work for two days and then we are having our bathroom remodeled which is taking way too long, so fall break has pretty much been a bust this year. I hope to make it up next year with a trip to Disneyland, but for now, we were happy to be able to get up in the mountains for a quick hike. The fresh air was needed. It has been a beautiful fall, and we haven't enjoyed it nearly as much as we should. We missed most of the changing leaves by about three weeks, but there were a few leaves left on a few trees.
At any rate, anytime we can have together as a family is a good day. I love that we live only 30 minutes from such stunning mountain hikes!




No comments:
Post a Comment