Saturday, April 29, 2023

Dapper Days At Epcot!

We started the day with a 5k at 5:30 AM. I was NOT a fan, but Torie organized it so I kind-of got roped into it. 

                                             


                                                    



It was Dapper Day at Epcot- meaning dressing up and looking dapper ala The Dapper Dans. It's an annual unofficial event started several years ago, but when we learned TDC was the same weekend as Dapper Days, we decided to dress up. Our theme for our group was Orange Crush.

We rope dropped Ratatouille, which was easy because we were staying at The Beach Club. I love the ride! It's so cute!

And Dapper Days was so fun! A ton of bloggers and TikTockers stopped us and recorded our group to post on their social media pages which was a ton of fun.







                                       










After getting some pictures with Pooh on the Grass, we went on Figment all together. Later at Biergarten the host said, "I was behind you in line at Figment, and it was so fun to see your joy and hear you singing a long with the song- that was so much fun, what a great group!"




We went to Club Cool and tried the Beverly- that was pretty gross. They have several sodas from around the world which were fun to try, even though the mostly didn't taste very good.




A group of us went to Biergarten for lunch. That was fun- not my favorite, and not something I need to do again ,but I'm glad we went and I got to try it out since I have heard a lot about it.







Then we got together for games:




No comments: