Our second day at Bear Lake was a relaxing day away from the beach. Our girls wanted a non-water day. We decided to go out to breakfast at an aebelskiver restaurant (YUM!) and then we went to the Adventure Park. It was a big hit! Though, admittedly, a bit crowded. It would have been better, I think, if we had gotten there right when it opened. It wasn't crazy, but on the ropes course it was a bit tricky with so many people.
Ben and Camille on the big swing.
We also went to the Pickleville Playhouse for the first time! I have always wanted to go, so I was pretty excited about this. We saw The Little Mermaid. It was very well done. I love that it's a guaranteed family friendly good time. It was awesome.
And then we broke with tradition for just a little bit and got burgers at Ephraim's (shock!) and then shakes at Le Beau's.
























No comments:
Post a Comment