Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Seattle Day 7: UW

 

Camille has decided she wants to go to UW. She has a whole plan, which includes being close to Grandma and Grandpa in case she ever gets lonely. I have to remind her that she is only 11.

At any rate, my dear friend Danielle offered to give us a tour of campus. I think it just made Camille fall in love more.

We also went to the troll. My dad suggested it, and why not?

For work, I had to get pictures of this pink duck in various places we traveled, so there's a couple of duck pictures thrown in here, too.

She took us to U Village, too, for lunch.


This library is stunning! I like to think I would study here everyday if I went to school here.

The boys and girls would NOT stand next to each other and barely communicated. It was hilarious.


Then, afterwards, the Hale's came over for a tea party which Alicia organized.

No comments: