Friday, October 18, 2024

Day 4: Disneyland

 Our final day we spent at Disneyland. Audra and I hopped over to CA so we could ride Grizzly River Run, one of my favorite rides. But otherwise we rode our favorite hits at DL.








Grizzly River Run

We also splurged on a Blue Bayou dining package so we could get preferred seating at Fantasmic. This was one of Ben's dreams since he was a child. I mean, who hasn't floated by Blue Bayou while on Pirate's and wanted to eat at the restaurant? The atmosphere was incredible. The food....not so much. Ben liked it, but I found it less than stellar, especially for the price. And yet, the seats for Fantasmic were perfect so I would do it again just for that.





The Monte Cristo was basically extremely thick fried bread. Claire's Monte Cristo is much better

As we were walking around, we saw Jack Skellington, AND John Legend! John Legend was filming the Christmas show! Such an awesome thing to witness, even though they wouldn't let us stop at all, we had to rush past
Can you see the snow and wreath on the castle?






Ben needing a little break. Roger Rabbit was down, so we sat and rested until it started going again, so we got to ride it with no line. It was perfect!


Claire lost her yellow shirt, so she sticks out a little bit...





Ben finally got a churro!

Fantasmic was incredible! Such an incredible show. I'm glad we got the dinner package- there were SO MANY people! But our seats were basically front row, and we got to sit which was awesome after a long day. I wanted to stay until midnight, but nobody would stay with me. We were all really tired, so it's good we headed back to the hotel. 


Christmas castle!

No comments: