Audra played "Happy/Sad" from The Addams Family Musical for us and that has been our theme song for the week. We are so happy for this new journey she gets to go on, but also so incredibly sad.
We loaded up the car last night. I went to work for my half day of work. I came home and ate lunch and then it was time. Ben kept stalling us. "Maybe you need this, I'll go get it" over and over. But eventually we had to leave.
Saying good-bye was awful. Ben cried and cried. It's so impossible to let her go, even though Ben and I both know we need to. It was rough.
We will definitely never stay at this hotel again.
It wasn't a terrible drive, but the first thing I did after carrying all her stuff to our room was purchase plane tickets for our trip in two weeks when the whole family comes to watch the football game. I don't want to make this drive again anytime soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment