Sunday was busy! We started out by going to the dorm and doing a lot of unpacking. We actually got most of it done before heading up to Sandy to go to church with Jeremy and Hallie.
Then, even though it was Sunday, we did a lot of errands (she forgot a towel! I told her a million times to pack a towel, and she still forgot so we had to go buy one) and went out to lunch- check out these gorgeous crepes!
She said it doesn't feel like home, and I told her it's because she doesn't know what HER home feels like. Now she gets to figure out her style and what she wants, not what I want.
Then we went to the Marching Band Devotional. It was awesome! We sang the opening song, "We Are Marching On To Glory." I sat there next to Audra just so incredibly proud of her. She's in the BYU Marching Band! It has such a storied history, and Audra is now a part of it. It's incredible.
She met some people and I totally embarrassed her by talking to Preston and suggesting they walk back to Heritage Halls after late games and practices, and Audra said I was embarrassing and awkward, and I said that I then did my job and she'll miss me embarrassing her when I'm gone.









No comments:
Post a Comment