Monday, August 1, 2011

Just Another Day In Paradise

Beautiful weather, great friends, fantastic family. What could be better?

Here's the Ballard Locks. We spent about an hour there, and that was enough for me- Claire kept trying to climb the fence, and I was incredibly worried she would fall into the Locks- which would have been really, really bad. So I took her back to get the stroller, but then she finally calmed down and let me just hold her.


 They loved looking at the fish in the salmon run.
 Then here we are at Golden Gates Park- I LOVE this place! The weather was unbelievably great, and even though the water was cold (as it always is in the NW- remember, we need to weed out the wimps:)), it was a perfect day. My brother-in-law said it was like Greece, only colder. And without the crowds. I guess we can save ourselves a trip to Greece!




 Claire put these goggles on and then walked up to everyone on the beach and made 
this exact pose- it was really cute:

Seriously, today was a perfect day.

And, Ben and I need to figure out how to put a beach in the backyard. Claire is so incredibly HAPPY when we are at the beach- every time we go she is in heaven. She LOVES LOVES LOVES the beach. It is so fun to see her so happy- so fun, in fact, we are going to another beach tomorrow!

1 comment:

AdamOndi said...

I am so jealous of your vacation up in Seattle right now. Also, Lucy has the exact same swimsuit that you have on Claire in these pictures.