I for one am very glad that Ben can fix all things mechanical. Also we are glad he is part of our family.
I do too, mom! And lest you think I am trying to tease Ben, he is the one who showed me this clip and he loved it! I sure lucked out when I married him- I couldn't be any luckier than to have him in my life!
HAHAHAHA!!!! I soooo relate to this post--I heart this post! :) And only those married to en engineer can truly understand this. Am I right??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I for one am very glad that Ben can fix all things mechanical. Also we are glad he is part of our family.
I do too, mom! And lest you think I am trying to tease Ben, he is the one who showed me this clip and he loved it! I sure lucked out when I married him- I couldn't be any luckier than to have him in my life!
HAHAHAHA!!!! I soooo relate to this post--I heart this post! :) And only those married to en engineer can truly understand this. Am I right??
Post a Comment