Thursday, September 29, 2011

A-U-D-R-A

This is the first time that Audra has written her name all by herself. Doesn't it look great? She is LOVING school, and is picking everything up super fast. We couldn't be happier for her- she is sure a special little girl!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Is she really in kindergarten already?! Whoa. I think remember you debated about preschool and decided to keep her home and enjoy the year together before she started school. I hope you're doing ok with her being gone now. Very cute name writing.

ps: I'm in AZ staying with my 3 nephews and a niece while their parents are on a cruise for 2 weeks. Spencer came with me and Alan surprised us all by showing up on the door step at 6:30 this morning. I didn't want to broadcast that my house is empty all day on facebook. :)

Christina said...

No, she's just in pre-school. In a couple of months, though, we register her for kindy, which is CRAZY!!!

I am so glad Alan got to come- what a fantastic surprise!! Have fun being mom to 4 boys! You will be great!

Mandy said...

Way to go Audra!

ferfischer said...

AWESOME1 Great work Audra!