Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snapshots

Here are a few snapshots I have taken the last few days. Most of you saw the BEAUTIFUL pictures my friend Jenn took of Camille that she posted on Facebook, and I will post them here when I get them, as well as advertise for her- I am so excited for her! She's starting her own photography business, and as you can see- she is REALLY good! So I'll talk more about her and her fantastic photos in a later post.

So these ones are not as good. Just life at home.

Here's daddy with his baby girl:


 How can this be comfortable?


I tried to get some good shots of Camille with some flowers my mom sent me in the hospital. Really I wanted a picture of the flowers- aren't they gorgeous?
 Then here are some comparison shots.

This is Audra as a newborn:

And Claire:
 And Camille:




Who do you think she looks like?

3 comments:

TheBenandKaties said...

I can't quite tell who she looks like (because her eyes are shut) but honestly, I wouldn't trade 23 hour sleep days for any number of cute eye-opened pictures! Lucky you!

Danielle said...

I think she looks way more like Claire, but time will tell. As for which one of you she looks like: I can never tell with newborns. It seems to take a couple months for them to un-scrunch and look like themselves. :)
Thanks for posting so much, btw, so that I can live your happy-newborn-days vicariously. :)

Kristin said...

I can definitely see Claire in her, but that's it. I'm terrible at that kind of thing. She's precious though! Hope the good sleeping continues!