Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Check-Ups

Today we had check-ups for both Claire and Camille.

Camille is plumping up quite nicely. Here's her stats:

Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz.         53%
Height: 23 inches                58%
Head: 39 cm                      59%

I have been thinking that Camille looks like a 3 or 4 month old as she has these beautiful fat rolls on her arms and thighs, but I looked up Claire's stats and she was 11 lbs. 7 oz. at two months (and she was in the 67th percentile, so I am not sure how that works). So maybe Camille isn't as pudgy as I thought.

Camille did not do well with the shots. At all. Poor girl! I hated hearing her "I'm in pain" cry- a cry that I pretty much have never heard. It broke my heart.

Claire is not plumping up at all- she is definitely our skinny Minnie. Here's her stats:

Weight: 27 lbs. 7 oz.         18%
Height:  37 inches              40%

She was very stoic for her shots- no surprise there. She was excellent for the doctor. She kept asking, "when is she going to look in my ears?" She was very excited for that for some reason.

And, for the record, Audra is at 41 lbs.

And, here's some pictures of Camille- because I can never post enough of them!

 This is Audra "decorating" Camille. She LOVES to "decorate" her. In this instance, she put an extra diaper on her and gave her Rapunzel to keep her happy.

And, I got in on the action as well. Doesn't she make a cute little gangsta?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Your skinny-Minnie is still bigger than my little tiny man. I put him on the scale the other day and he's not even 25 pounds yet! I'm getting worried...

Christina said...

I was getting a little worried about Claire, too, but the doctor didn't say anything about it. Some people are just lucky with their genes, I guess.

ferfischer said...

I kind of would guess that Eliot is almost caught up to Camille. How I got a giant baby I have no idea. My 6.5 year old is 42 pounds! (So is Penny, by the way). Crazy. Btw, both of my twins were less than 3rtd percentile for a long time, and Cici still is, but she is not lacking at all. Max actually was 3rd percentile for quite a while too - they all get there eventually - they'll let you know if they are worried.