Friday, October 12, 2012

Jokes

The girls are getting into telling jokes. Unfortunately, they still don't grasp the concept.

Here's the proof:

Audra: Knock knock.

Me: Who's There?

Audra: Banana.

Me: Banana who?

Audra: Hahahahahahaha!

And another one:

Claire: Knock knock.

Me: Who's there?

Claire: Ghost.

Me: Ghost who?

Claire: Ghost Poopy.

(then laughs hysterically)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

We're getting similar jokes at our house, except for the bathroom talk. I'm hearing things like "knock, knock, who's there? Mercedes-car-head." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Uhh. Yeah.

Christina said...

The bathroom humor totally comes from Claire- I have no idea where she gets it from. Sometimes it is kind-of cute, but sometimes not so much!

Danielle said...

In our house, bathroom talk has to stay in the bathroom. If you feel like using bathroom talk, you have to go spend some time in the bathroom. I got that from preschool. It is genius. Nathan is my biggest enforcer. :)