Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Predictions

I'm posting a lot today- I guess that's what happens when a new year begins!

Last year I did pretty well with my predictions- only missing one of 12. That probably means I make very boring predictions. This year I will try to go a little more out on a limb.

Here's my 13 predictions for 2013:

13. No trips to the ER (Hey, it's worked the last two years, so I'll put it in here again!)
12. We'll take an extended trip to Seattle (we had better- I miss my family and can't wait to see my family and Seattle friends!)
11. Seattle vs. Broncos in the SuperBowl
10. I will lose 20+ pounds. That's definitely a goal of mine, and I do have a plan. Hopefully it will work!
9. I will use my teaching skills outside of primary. (I have a couple of things in the works, which I will not divulge just yet, but I'm starting to miss teaching and I would really like to put those skills back to good use. We'll see!)
8. Ben will go to Bethesda, MD for some job trainings that he has been nominated for (How close is that to you, Shells? Maybe we'll come with him and be able to see your family and finally meet Freya!)
7. Our kitchen re-model will be complete and perfect
6. Camille will hate nursery (it seems the third child always hates nursery)
5. I'm planning on signing Audra up for a running club. I predict she will be brilliant. She absolutely LOVES running, and is faster than all the boys.
4. Camille will be driving me nuts getting into everything
3. Audra will know how to read, and Claire will know her ABC's
2. We will have a whopper of a snowstorm that will shut down the city for a couple of days (we haven't had one for awhile and are about due for one)
1. Overall, things will pretty much continue as normal: Endless political fights on the national level, overall good health for our family, and just trudging along doing the best we can.

Here's to a GREAT 2013!

1 comment:

ferfischer said...

Those are bold predictions! I'm set to lose the rest of this baby weight myself I hope! Interested to hear your teaching ideas - need to talk w you more on that for Matt too. Since I'm lazy love the Claire song, and yay for Camille crawling! Way to go on the predictions from last year!