Sunday, January 13, 2013

In Mourning

I KNOW it is really dumb to get so upset over something so trivial, but it doesn't matter.

Ben and I are in a state of depression that the Broncos AND the Seahawks lost this weekend.

I know, I know. Aren't there a million other things to be more concerned about? Aren't there problems MUCH more severe than a silly football game?

Yes, and yes. Absolutely.

But that's just it.

This past year has been incredibly difficult. REALLY difficult- things I have already discussed on this blog in regards to devastating current events. But that's not it- there's been some other things that have been pretty tough to deal with.

Silly football has been a release. Something to be happy and excited about. A distraction from all the troubles of life.

And now it's over.

And we're sad.

Thank goodness we have these cuties to remind us what REALLY matters in life.





1 comment:

Danielle said...

She's saying, "mom. The hat. Come on."