Saturday, January 26, 2013

Crazy Clothes Day

Friday was Crazy Clothes Day at Audra's school. She was SOOOO excited! (Of course, when she told me it was crazy clothes day, I thought "Oh, like what you wear every day"- but that's beside the point). She spent a long time getting her clothes picked out (yes, that's a stain on her shirt- this picture was taken after dinner). You can't tell, but she was also very specific about how I did her hair. She had 4 pony tails, one of them braided. All her idea.

I think she was the only one in her class who dressed up crazy. Nevertheless, she had a great time and I think she looked awesome!

(And what's with her pose? I have NO idea! Apparently Crazy Clothes Day also turned into "I'm a rapper- what's up!" day as well)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Funny! Nathan has started becoming interested in what he wears. A good, classy outfit appears to be a polo shirt, sweater vest and wind pants. Or layering. The more shirts, the better. It's awesome.

Kristin said...

Hilarious! I'm glad that had a day at school just for Audra. :)