Thursday, July 4, 2013

Five Mile Lake

On Monday we went with Melissa and her girls to Five Mile Lake. The weather got into the 90's, so it was definitely a great day to do so! The girls all had a great time, even though it really was hot.

I have so many memories of going to this lake growing up! It has changed quite a bit- no more dock to jump off of, but it was still a blast- and that's what I remember most about that place!

 Camille kept dunking her face in the water and eating the sand.

 Claire mostly just wanted to play in the sand. For being such a water loving girl, she was all about the sand!
 With their cousin Olivia:
 Camille finally got tired enough to fall asleep. Melissa and I both loved how she rested her head in her hand:

No comments: