Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Redondo Beach
One of my favorite parts of going to Seattle every time is walking along Redondo. I think Redondo might be the prettiest place on the planet.
Claire saw this house with the ivy entryway. She was CONVINCED that we needed to buy this ivy walkway (who cares about the house behind it?) and move in. I told her we couldn't move there and she said, "why? Because it doesn't have any toys?" and I said "yes, it doesn't have any toys." So then she formulated a plan about how we could bring all our toys from Denver to this new ivy house. Or, she would be OK with having no toys as long as she got to live in the ivy.
Unfortunately, my beloved Redondo walk ended with a huge meltdown by Claire (because we wouldn't let her immediately move into the ivy.)
It's been over a week, and Claire still talks about this house.
Maybe Ben and I will just have to buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment