Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Name Game


I took a Facebook quiz about what your name means, and I thought that answer was actually somewhat accurate. I am a little less upbeat than I was before I had three small children, but I guess it can't all be perfect:)

Of course, I had to do the rest of the family. Here's Ben:


Audra- this one I don't think is very accurate:



Claire- I think you might find it interesting if you compare it with mine:



Now my faith in this "quiz" is starting to wane. Check out Camille's:


Or, if these are all correct, I really really really do NOT look forward to the teen years. One of me is enough in any family.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I don't think you should put too much stock in these quizzes. For example, I have a niece named Claire and she has about as polar-opposite of a personality as your Claire as is possible. :)

Christina said...

I don't take them seriously- it's just for fun, and for a good laugh.