Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bear Lake It

I am loving the tradition of ours to take the  kids to Bear Lake to enjoy time with their great aunt and uncle and second (?) cousins. It's fun for them to remember all the things we have done there, create lifelong memories, and play, play, play.

For the first time, the weather was absolutely perfect for us the entire time we were there. Rain came as we left, but that didn't matter. It really was beautiful- it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful this area of the country is! I hear it is very cold and snowy in the wintertime so I won't be visiting then, but in the summer it is awesome. And the girls definitely agree!

It's all fun and games until I get splashed!





Ben ended up commandeering this canoe for hours. 


Izzy posing for the camera


Audra, Cambria, Izzy, Claire

Avert gets in on the action!

Lunch Break!





Mom and Avert taking a nap




Sand castle magnificence- Ann, Eilene, Audra, Cambria, Claire, Izzy, and Avert

Sisterly Love

No comments: