![]() |
| Audra's cake for the fair. She designed it all herself- she did 100% of it herself. |
![]() |
| Both girls got a participation ribbon which was really nice. |
We took the girls to the fair to be able to enjoy it and see all of their items on display. Audra, Claire, and I had to work at the exhibit hall to make sure nobody touched anything, so it was nice to go and hang out before we were put to work.
If there was, however, one word I would use to describe the fair it would be: Disappointing.
I know that isn't nice. I feel bad saying it. The problem is that I am comparing it to the Puyallup Fair which has such an amazing atmosphere, and a million rides, and a joyous feel. This one had like 5 rides, and while they did have a few things for kids to do, it wasn't much.
But, there is a reason. Our county is not about the fair- it is about the rodeo. They do have a wonderful rodeo, and that is what everybody goes to. So, they just don't really care about the fair aspect of the fair and rodeo- and that's OK. It just wasn't what I expected.




No comments:
Post a Comment