Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Predictions

I realize this is only fun for me, but that's OK.

Last year's predictions were pretty lame and, well, predictable, so this year I am going to try and be a little bit bolder:

1. Camille's speech will improve so much that we won't have to enroll her in kindergarten for fall of 2017

2. I don't think either the Broncos or Seahawks will make it to the Super Bowl. This leaves me incredibly sad. But, I think it will be Arizona and the Patriots, with Arizona winning it all.

3. Hillary Clinton vs. Ted Cruz in the election, with Hillary winning in a landslide (sorry, Republicans- but where are your decent candidates?)

4. A third-party candidate will enter the race and make a serious run, but fall short

5. This may just be our year for a broken bone. We have not had one yet, but we are due. It's amazing our kids haven't had some sort of crazy injury with all of their crazy antics.

6. I'll still be in Public Affairs and Ben will still be the financial clerk at church.

7. Claire will finally score a goal in soccer.

8. Audra's tooth will finally come in- without surgery.

9. I will finish a book I'm working on (It's not a very good book. It's just the idea of writing- I like writing, even if it never goes anywhere except my computer)

10. I will learn to make homemade yogurt and cheese.

No comments: