It seems like an eternity has happened since these were written- yet at the same time just like yesterday. I guess a lot has simply happened in 2015!
Anyway, here's the results of the predictions I make January 1, 2015
1. Broncos and Seahawks in the SuperBowl. It is a Disney Movie waiting to happen- Peyton Manning finally gets his second SuperBowl ring after defeating his nemesis Tom Brady and the team that crushed him last year, The Seahawks. (No, and let's not talk about it. Still too depressing that the Seahawks lost on the last play of the game)
2. Audra and Claire will join 4-H and have displays in the state fair (more on this later- I'm very excited about this new development) (Yes for joining, no for the stake fair. But, they did exhibit in the county fair, which I am sure is what I meant. I just didn't know anything about how 4-H works back then)/
3. Audra will do basketball again. (No)
4. Homeschool will continue-with us getting more involved in the homeschooling community and enjoying continuing on this journey. (Yes)
5. We will finally do some much needed remodeling of the basement and kitchen. Here's hoping!! (Yeah, right)
6. I will finally finish Camille's cross-stitch stocking that I have been wanting to do since before she was born. (YES!)
7. This election will suck, but we will win back some of our school board seats.(YES! YES! YES!)
8. No emergency room visits.(We barely made it, but yes- meaning, I thought we might have to go to the ER with Camille's croup, but thankfully did not)
9. Ben will get released from having to work in primary (he has an assignment at church where he is in charge of teaching little kids. He hates it) (yes)
10.Besides Bear Lake and Seattle, we will go someplace else fun for a family vacation.(Does camping in Golden count? Probably not, so that's a no)
No comments:
Post a Comment