Sunday, January 24, 2016

Odds and Ends

There really hasn't been anything big that has happened around here, but there are a couple of odds and ends that are pretty fun:

-One of the boys at church  has a crush on Claire. He told her that he "loves" her and wants her to be his girlfriend and to marry her. His father, however, is a lobbyist for the Koch Brothers, so I don't really see this going anywhere.

-Yay! For the Broncos going to the Superbowl!!! We are very excited. I am trying to convince Ben that we should host a Superbowl party, but so far it's a non-starter. He does, however, already have an opinion about the food we should eat: 7-layer dip and chips.


-Ben continues to impress his bosses at work. He really is a computer genius. Of course, I don't have a clue what he does, but he seems to like it, so I guess that is what matters!

Hmmm????What else???? Like I said, we're boring. But, I like being boring. We're at a great place right now- here's hoping it continues!

2 comments:

ferfischer said...

boring is definitely good!

Mandy said...

That picture is hilarious!