We have been exceptionally busy the last couple of weeks- and things won't be slowing down anytime soon. I signed the girls up for 19 co-ops this semester, which is a lot. It means we are all over town all the time doing a lot of different fun things.
I put together a Valentine's co-op for the kids to exchange Valentine's. I realize it's a little silly, but one of the cons of homeschooling is the kids missing out on school holiday parties. I end up doing a lot of holiday parties, and I have never regretted it. The girls were all super excited for the exchange (and were mad when it got bumped because of the Broncos parade). 17 kids came, and it was great. It was really simple- we met at a park, let the kids play, and exchanged the Valentine's. Perfect.
Then on Wednesday we went to an Egyptology co-op. That was awesome- the girls mummified Barbie dolls, made heiroglyphs, ate Egyptian food, and a whole lot more. It was awesome.
Lots of fun and exciting things- it should be a fun semester!


No comments:
Post a Comment