Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gingerbread Houses

The girls were super excited to make gingerbread houses this year. It makes me so happy, because I am SO GLAD that we have a lot of family traditions (many of the same traditions that I had growing up- and I love passing that on to my girls- as well as many more that Ben and I are creating together), and I love that they get excited about them and remember them. As they get older, they can take on a lot of the work involved with them which is, of course, nice as well.

This year I decided we were going to cheat and use hot glue. I'm tired of the tradition of collapsing houses! The hot glue was wonderful- a brilliant move.




Audra was really excited to do a "triangle" house:




Claire's is on the left, Camille's the middle, Audra on the right:



No comments: