Monday, June 12, 2017
Father's Day Family Home Evening
Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked about fathers- our earthly father, and our Heavenly Father. We started with this video, then I had the girls write down things that they appreciate about their dad. Here is what they wrote:
Camille:
- He reads me stories
-He works for us and gives us money
-He wraps me up in my blanket when I go to bed
-He fixes computers at work
-He fixed the hole in my bicycle tire
-I'm glad that he loves me
-He buys us donuts
-He buys us pizza
-He guards me
Claire:
-He reads me books
-He plays soccer with me
-He gives me hugs
-He plays video games with me
-He helps me
-He set up the swing set for me
Audra:
-He lets me watch him play video games
-He gives me hugs
-He loves me
-He reads to me before bed time
-He fixes my bike
-He goes on rides with me at the North Pole
-He dances to music with me
-He gives me kisses
-He talks to me at dinner time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment