Pretty much every day I wake up and tell the girls, "Today is going to be a crazy day." I guess that's the joy of homeschooling- every day is something different, for better or for worse.
But, this week really was crazy! A picnic lunch in a tree, owls having babies, science fair, meeting with friends who are on spring break, a puppet show, and nature study. Pretty much, every day was "crazy" and not at all routine.
One of their games involved being kidnapped. I'm not sure what that was all about, but they were all smiles.
The Denver Puppet Theater is an actual place. It is a lovely older couple who basically run the theater out of their house downtown. I never saw the husband, so the wife ran the ticket counter, welcomed everybody, and was all the characters in the puppet show- sometimes being 3-4 characters at once! It's truly a business made out of their passion which was pretty cool.
The show was Brer Rabbit. I told Camille I hoped the show would help her get over her fear of Splash Mountain.
Carson Nature Center. They built a shelter. I can't wait until summer weather so we can spend more time outdoors!










No comments:
Post a Comment