I heard about this art installation and knew I had to schedule a co-op! The weather here has been FREEZING (a high of 8 degrees today), so it was a perfect time to get out of the house and experience Natura Obscura. This is not a traditional art gallery! Instead, you immerse yourself in an art experience.
We LOVED it! I may need to go back with Ben. We contemplated having him take the day off of work, and we should have. He appreciates art more than any engineer I know, and this was really, really, really cool. Sadly, these pics don't come anywhere near giving it justice, so I guess you will just have to go and experience it yourself.
Audra's bestie Ella came with us.
We each got a glow light to find the glow in the dark images and quotes. It was very interactive.
Here is the cloud swing- when you swing, it changes the colors of all the clouds.
There was a "rabbit hole" room- you went in, and it was all about Alice in Wonderland and fairy tales. It was pretty incredible.
In this room, you put your hand on a drum and it changes the colors of the room makes different sounds. So cool!











No comments:
Post a Comment