Friday, October 1, 2021

Birthday Date

For my Birthday Ben and I went to downtown Littleton for dinner and a movie. We went to ViewHouse for a delicious dinner and then went and saw The Fantastiks. It's the first play we have seen in two years, since before Covid hit. Sadly, the theater was only half full- another reminder that it is still going to take awhile before we truly are "back" from the pandemic. The arts have really been hurt.

But, they put on a great show and we still had a great time.





Quote to remember: "There is a curious paradox that no one can explain. / Who understands the secrets of the reaping of the grain? / Who understands why spring is born out of winter's laboring pain? / Or why we all must die a bit before we grow again? / I do not know the answer / I merely know it's true". - El Gallo, Fantastiks

No comments: