Saturday, October 2, 2021

Homecoming 2021!

 It has been a wild, full week of HOCO activities, culminating tonight in the HOCO dance.

Audra went with the best group of friends. These are the nicest kids- and kids I absolutely do not have to worry about her getting into any kind of trouble with. 

After shopping for dresses and shoes and deciding on a dress that we borrowed from a friend, today's prep started with fake nails. We did them ourselves, and I messed up a couple of them but it's the first time we have ever done fake nails and both of us were impressed.


Then, she got a hair cut and style:


And then a little make-up, and my baby grew up:



I'm so grateful for these friends of hers! 





I had to get one of the two of us, even if I'm a hot mess:


This is what I see when I look at her. I may or may not be in my room eating Oreos and crying right now:



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! She really does look gorgeous and grown up! I'm going to be right there with you eating junk food and crying in my room too. :(