Thursday, July 4, 2024

4th of July

For the Fourth, we decided to go to Five Mile Lake. Everyone except Matt's family was there. We kayaked, swam, ate, played Spike Ball, and had a great time with family. We had a great time!




Phin taught us how to play- it is very confusing! Ben and Stephanie really got into it, I was pretty funny.



Then after going back to the hotel to shower, we went to mom and dad's for a BBQ, games, and more family time. No fireworks this year, but this was a perfect low-key day to spend time with family.




For Father's Day, I bought my dad some "Ron's Root Beer." The Younce's had tried it and didn't like it, so they were excited for us all to try it. They were disappointed when we didn't make disgusting faces but were all like, "it's OK."

The Root Beer does win the award for coolest can, though:




And, I got to see my parent's missionary plaque. Pretty cool!
                                          

No comments: