We had an awesome vacation with family at Bear Lake!
It was Max's Birthday, so we decorated the house for him and had pancakes for him in the morning!
Ben won Hot Dice for the third time
We tried a new place for dinner, Merlin's, and we really liked it. It was the best burgers we've had at Bear Lake, and there wasn't a long line which was the best.
As the girls get older, the more I realize I need to get the girls to the temple as often as possible. I thought it would be fun to get them to the Logan Temple. When I first looked into it, the only appointments available were at 5:30 AM. No thank you. I checked again while we were in Seattle, and there was an appointment for 8:30 AM so I booked it. We had to leave at 7 AM, but we got there in time and had a wonderful time. I was surprised that in the 70s it was gutted and all the original design was taken out. It was a little disappointing, but it was still great.
The best part for the girls was going to La Croissant for breakfast. It was delicious!
Then we came back and went to Pickleville Playhouse. The show was an original script Dangerville. It was a little crude, but pretty funny. Our group had mixed reviews.
To end the trip, the cousins put on a play for us, per tradition.
It was a wonderful trip. And now, after three trips in three weeks, we are ready to be back home and sleeping in our own beds for the foreseeable future!
No comments:
Post a Comment