Wednesday, March 18, 2026

Cancun: Day 3

 Because yesterday was a bit of a bust, and we knew the weather might not be great today, we decided to go to Xplor- an adventure park that Mexico calls their Disney of Mexico. They have several eco parks, and we went to Xel-Ha years ago from a cruise and loved it. I didn't want to spend another rainy day at the resort, so off we went.

It was WONDERFUL! We had such a great time! The weather was still very chilly- but it didn't rain, so that was nice.






This slide was MASSIVE! It had 5 big slide components in it. Ben wanted to go on it again, but we weren't brave enough to join him again. It was awesome, but definitely made my stomach jump!






There were several underwater caves, well really I guess one big massive underwater cave, with rafting and river walking. Ben and I LOVED these! The girls liked them.












Then there was an ATV course. Ben had a blast driving through this course. This would definitely not be an approved course in the States!




And we ended with some zip lining. This was Camille's favorite









We really did have an absolutely fantastic day and I hope we can go back someday!

No comments: