Friday, March 20, 2026

Cancun: Day 5

 And then, sadly, we had to head home.



From the beach at the resort, we could see cruise ships doc at the port across the way on the island of Cozumel. We have docked there 3 times. As we watched them sail away around 4 PM, I thought "hmm...I'm glad we can stay seated on this beach."

It's hard to compare a cruise to an all inclusive resort. There's pros and cons to both, but I decided that I would be happy and content with either. Basically, I just want to have the ocean, the beach, and lots of food. We had such a great time! In fact, I'm trying to convince Ben that we should go for our anniversary next year.

So, I guess, for a shorter trip I would say all inclusive resort, and for a longer trip a cruise so you can go to different places.

But, really, both are fantastic and we are exceptionally spoiled that we get to go to either!

No comments: