Today Ben and I celebrate seven years of marriage. Ben bought me these wonderful flowers (which the girls helped him picked out). It is only about the third time he has bought me flowers, and I always love it when he does. What did I do for him today?
Nothing.
But, I am planning a little weekend getaway to celebrate, so hopefully that will make up for it. He did win some major points today, however.
I really don't have any great insights this year, other than to simply say how grateful I am to be married to such a wonderful man. Seven years seems like such a short time, and yet it seems that we have been together forever. What on earth did I do before he came into my life?
I'm happy to report that every year just gets better and better. Good thing, since I expect for us to live for a really long time and to have many happy and fantastic years together!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it has been 7 years already! Congrats! I have fun memories from that day. And what did you do before he came into your life? Did crazy things with your roomies! :)
Thank goodness for GREAT roommates!!!!
Congrats! That went by fast! Hope you guys have a great getaway! And of course you did lots of CRAZY things with your awesome roomates! :)Speaking of which are we having a reunion anyhtime?
Post a Comment