The moment you've been waiting for...my 12 predictions for 2012:
1. Audra will be in kindergarten and will LOVE it.
2. Claire will minimize her tantrums- only one a week instead of about 5 a day like it is now.
3. No visits to the ER. Hey, it worked last year- I'll try for another miracle this year.
4. Healthy pregnancy with a perfectly healthy baby born in late May. Though we are scheduling a C-section, I am willing to bet I will go into labor before the C-section date and we will end up with an emergency c-section just like with Claire.
5. We will have a baby girl. (we will know the answer to this pretty soon!). She will be VERY happy and an EASY baby- we deserve an easy baby the third time around.
6. No big trips, because, well- we'll have a baby.
7. We will all be completely sick of political ads.
8. I think the economy will pretty much stay the same. People keep talking doom and gloom (including myself), but the status quo keeps going, so I think it will continue to. Of course, it would be really nice if more jobs were created and the unemployment rate went down, but I think things will pretty much be the same.
9. I will can lots and lots of fruit this summer (I was just given over a hundred jars, a steam fruit canner, and several other supplies that I need to put to good use!)
10. I will be released from my current calling (assignment) at church and be put in the primary (kids classes) as one of two primary choristers. This is more of a hope- I got to lead music for senior primary before, and it is by far my favorite calling! (Though, Brittney, you are pretty awesome right now so they might not be willing to only let you do just junior or just senior primary. I can hope, though!)
11. Ben will continue to be awesome at his work.
12. Life will continue to be good. Nothing extreme, just nice and simple.
4 comments:
I wouldn't get your hopes up on child no. 3. For many people it was their worst! INCLUDING US! LOL. Happy New YEAR!!
Jen-
You're just mean:)
Just remember, the transition from 1 to 2 is hard, but at least you weren't outnumbered. Now with 2 to 3....
I like your predictions, although I think you are going to have a boy! I hope you get lucky with #3 again. We took Rylee in last night for stitches... sigh.
Post a Comment