To close out the year, I figured I had better see how my predictions for 2011 turned out. Tomorrow I will post my 2012 predictions:
11. Audra starts Sunbeams (see next post for clarification)- Yes, and she loved it.
10. Claire talks in full senteces and got no broken bones (the last part would be a miracle- but we will hope for no emergency visits! Seriously, I have never met a child who is so adventurous!)- Both true- WHEW did we luck out!
9. I lose 25 pounds (I have finally decided it is time to lose the baby weight- blah. I am not looking forward to it, but I bought a mini-stepper which is pretty cool so I think that will help)- HA! But, it doesn't help that I got pregnant. At least I have a reason to be fat!
8. Ben begs for a new computer (he just got his new TV, so I am certain his next necessity will be a computer)-He is not begging for a new computer, but he is definitely begging for a new Playstation 3
7. Ben travels for work (I hope he gets to go someplace cool so I can go with him!!! Part of his job requires traveling but so far he has not had to)-He still has not had to travel for work, and he shouldn't have to this year so that is great
6. Dollar collapse (this is obviously a downer...but I am making predictions, and I just don't see how the dollar can continue to sustain itself for another year without some serious measures being taken...I think this year will be very interesting for the United States in that regard. We'll see.)- Still hasn't happened- maybe it never will. That would be nice!
5. Audra will start pre-school and I will cry her first day- She did start pre-school, but I did not cry!
4. Claire will be enrolled in a tumbling class-Nope.
3. Ben and I will get away WITHOUT the kiddos for a small trip-We did get away. We went to the Broadmoor for Ben's Birthday.
2. Lady Gaga will wear a dress made out of meat
Oh, wait....-She is getting more and more interesting, though. But, I did enjoy her on SYTYCD.
1. Overall, life will probably continue on the same as usual (unless #6 happens. Or a war with North Korea starts. Or all the crazy weather causes mass food shortages and riots. Let's hope those don't happen and that #1 happens instead!-Yes. Life is pretty much the same, and that's not a bad thing.
I actually did pretty bad with my predictions. Maybe next year's will be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment