Still no camera- even after a family prayer and a huge family search for the camera. Sigh.
So with our not-nearly-as-great camera we went to Audra's Christmas dance concert. Last year she was really nervous, but not this year- she was little Ms. Confidence, and she had so much fun. She LOVES being on stage- so even though she is still pretty shy in new circumstances, she is really quite comfortable performing.
You can tell on these pictures that the camera quality is not as good. Time to start looking on Craigslist for a replacement camera (can you tell I am upset about this camera situation?!?)
These twinkle fingers are a part of the dance. They also sang with their songs, which is the part that Audra loved most. She was cute! After the performance Ben said, "All I could think about was how beautiful Audra is." I told him that all I could think about was how much I wish we had our other camera.
This was their tap dance. They did 2 dances- one ballet and one tap. This one was set to an Irish jig and it was cute.
Not sure what dance move this was- well, it was actually just Audra posing after her dance.
2 comments:
She's adorable! (Just go buy yourself like a $150 sony or something. that should get you through unless you want a big zoom or super-fancy. Then keep it high enough the kids can't reach it.)
Love it! How fun it would be to have a little girl. Audra truly is beautiful.
Post a Comment