I have to admit: I am NOT a Colorado girl.
I really hate the snow- and pretty much everything about it: I HATE skiing, I hate driving in it, I hate scraping my car off when it snows- I really don't like anything that has to do with snow.
Even sledding.
The problem is, we get A LOT of snow. I miss my mild temperatures.
Luckily, Ben loves the snow. He took Audra sledding on Saturday and they spend a couple of hours having a wonderful time. Today we decided to all go. I did not do any sledding- I was the picture taker. In my defense, though, there was me and two other moms there. The rest of the kids were with their dads and their dads only. Neither of the other moms went sledding either. I think sledding is definitely more of the dad's domain, and I am completely OK with that.
One great thing about sledding, however, is the great pictures you can get when sledding. So here you go:
I have a really cute picture of Audra wearing this outfit at about this age riding in this sled. I thought it would be cute to get the same picture of Claire. But, Claire just said, "no picture!" and covered her face so this is the best I could do.
I think I am outnumbered, however: The girls are definitely turning out to be Colorado girls- they get along quite well with the snow and their dad!
2 comments:
Ben is really a great dad!!! We are so glad he is part of our family.
I'm with you on the snow hating. You're tougher than me though. I told Alan we could never move to Colorado, Montana or Wyoming.
Post a Comment