We all went for the presentation- it is really nice that Ben has a flexible job so he can take time to attend these things. After the presentation he brought Claire and Camille home (Claire hasn't been feeling to well and we didn't want her to be near the other kids) while Audra and I went to the Thanksgiving party. Lots of parents were there- it was great.
Do you like her frog socks? I think I read somewhere that pilgrims wore frog socks.
Audra had two lines:
Line 1: We have a wonderful crop.
Line 2: Let's gather walnuts, chestnuts, and acorns.
They got to talk in a microphone, which all the kids loved, but as parents we only understood about 1/4 of what was said. Still very cute, though.
Audra with one of her best friends:
And with her teacher:
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. Audra makes an adorable pilgrim!!!
Post a Comment