Today was a sad, sad, day.
Audra insisted that I cut her long, beautiful hair.
She said, "Don't worry, it will grow back."
Meanwhile, my heart broke.
My baby is growing up. See for yourself.
Before:
After:
Admittedly, she looks gorgeous. She really is such a beautiful girl.
She is worried her friends won't recognize her, and she LOVES her new hair. I love it, too. It makes her look so much older, though!
Claire insisted on being part of the action as well. She said, "I want my hair like Audra's!" I only cut off about 1/2 an inch, and there is no noticeable difference.
2 comments:
Her new cut is really cute! It does make her look older. I don't blame you. I hate ever time I cut Tyler's hair because he looks older and it makes me sad!
Believe me, with boys, you get that heartache of they-look-older SO much more often. Every 6 or so weeks for me, since I am a little bit obsessive about the hair touching the ears... :) I bet you'll love that shorter hair. So much easier to deal with. I imagine if I have a girl, she will be bobbed at some point for my own convenience. :)
Post a Comment