We had a great Easter this year.
It started with the girls coming into our room giddy with excitement because the Easter bunny had come. It was so precious- I love this age when the joy of Easter baskets have them dancing happily off the walls.
They got their baskets before church, but had to wait until after church for the Easter egg hunt.
At church I was in charge of most of primary- I did sharing and singing time in both Junior and Senior primary. I put together a "sing-a-story" where we went through the week leading up to the resurrection of Christ. I had pictures hanging around the room and we sang a song for each day leading up to Easter Sunday. It went incredibly well. I learned a lot while preparing it, too- an added bonus!
We came home and the kids hunted for eggs. Then we went to my cousin's house for Easter dinner- her husband roasts lamb and it is always so, so delicious (and yet seems wrong as well)!
It was a great day to celebrate our Savior and enjoy time in worship as well as with family. We truly are blessed!
They were running around so fast looking for eggs that a lot of the pictures turned out blurry, as you can see here- but look at how happy that face is:
I have no idea why Ben has his hoodie with the hat up- it was quite warm:
Even though Audra refused to smile, we actually got a decent family picture- at least for us it is decent:
2 comments:
We have done lamb for Easter the last few years too. We typically theme our dinner on things Christ might have eaten, or something along those lines.
You have such a beautiful family and you are looking great! We always have ham for Easter dinner, but my physical therapist was surprised that we didn't have lamb. I guess it's more common than I thought.
Post a Comment