Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sewing!

The girls have been so excited to start sewing! Seriously, for months they have been asking to learn how to sew.

Finally, I signed Audra up for a sewing class at Jo-Ann's. It is hand sewing.

She came home super excited and now wants to sew ALL. THE. TIME.

She is "teaching" Claire how to sew. In fact, she said, "Mom, now you don't have to sign Claire up for 4H. I can teach her how to sew!" She also said, "I love teaching Claire how to sew!" She is convinced she knows it all.

 The orange cat on the left is the purse Audra made at her class. Then, she sewed together a snowman and a doll bed.

Below is what Claire made. We'll just call it modern art:


The girls inspired me to finally finish Camille's baby blanket. It has been complete except putting the back on since before Camille was born. But, now it is finally completely done- now that she is almost 2 1/2:


No comments: