Sunday, January 7, 2018

Camille's Talk

Camille gave a talk in church:

When I was born, I was born into a family. I have a mom and dad and two older sisters. I love my family very much, and they love me. We do a lot of fun things together like play games, play chase, and eat dinner together.

I love my family very much, but they are just my earthly family. I have an even bigger family because I know tha tI am a child of God. Before we came to earth, we lived in Heaven with Heavenly Father and Jesus. We are all God's children, and He loves us very, very much. He wants us to return to Him. We can do this by keeping His commandments and loving others.

I know that I am a child of God and that He loves me very much. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments: