We had a little storm today and church was cancelled. I'm not going to admit I was praying for church to be cancelled, but I certainly wasn't sad.
I decided to introduce the girls to Seven Brides For Seven Brothers- a High Family favorite growing up.
The girls loved it. Claire- who loves romance- was grinning from ear to ear the entire time, even though I made sure they understood that Adam was NOT a person you want to marry based on how he treated poor Millie.
It was fun for me to remember that my favorite brother all growing up was always Benjamin. He was definitely the best looking. The similarities between our lives must end there, however, since Benjamin ended up marrying Dorcas in the movie. And surely I am not a Dorcas, though Ben may disagree from time to time.
And, just for fun- this was a comic that melted my heart. Apparently today is a day for cheesy romance.


No comments:
Post a Comment