Last week sacrament did not go well.
This week we had a plan and it was at least a thousand times better.
Here was our program:
Opening Song: How Firm A Foundation
Opening Prayer: Camille
Announcements: Video of President Nelson asking us to fast (we already were fasting for the pandemic along with the rest of our faith, but we hadn't seen the video so we decided to watch it)
Sacrament: Blessed and Passed by Ben
Talks:
Mom- Words of Mormon 1:7
Audra- Omni 1:26
Dad- Enos 1:2
Camille- Enos 1:4
Claire- Enos 1:22
Closing Song: Teach Me To Walk
Closing Prayer: Audra
Each of us chose a scripture we liked from Come, Follow Me and discussed why we liked it.
It went really well- certainly better than last week.
We also joined in a worldwide fast as asked by our prophet, President Nelson, to pray for physical, emotional, and economic healing of our world. It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad we participated- though I hate the reason we needed to participate. I want this pandemic to end! AGH!!!
Then tonight the girls insisted on playing Pandemic. I started having panic attacks- it didn't help that we lost horribly! We didn't have a scientist. Scientists are very important. It all just hit a little too close to home.
And then, for a laugh. Only not really because it's too real...


No comments:
Post a Comment