Saturday, March 28, 2020

Next Day Facebook Post



Thank you for all your kind words and positive vibes and cyber hugs yesterday.
I don't know if things will get less heavy anytime soon.
When this very first started and Audra's events- events she had practiced months for- were canceled, I told her: "Audra, be sad. Cry and mourn because this is really, really sad. Then, tomorrow, we need to put on our big girl pants and move forward. We can't change what is happening, but we need to do our best to deal with what is happening."
It is a time to mourn and a time to mourn with others. It is a time to be sad and to have big feelings.
And, it is a time to be strong. To move forward in grace- for ourselves and others. To move forward in faith and love.
Thank you for mourning with me. And for being strong for me. I also mourn with you- and will be strong with you. Because that's what we need at this time.


No comments: