Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Audra's Books

Audra has gotten really into making books. We go through about a tree a day with all the paper she uses to make her books!

One of her first books/projects was taking an old photo album and drawing pictures of her life to go in it. It's pretty awesome! She loves sitting down and telling us what she's doing as a baby in all the pictures.

This is Audra sleeping next to mom when she was a baby:

 This is Audra crawling to mom:
 This is Audra and Claire walking with Grandma and Grandpa:
This is Audra giving mom a picture she drew:
 And this is everybody celebrating Audra's 5th Birthday:

I love her creativity! And her sweet pictures! She's definitely growing up fast- I'm going to miss this age with her.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

They do a similar journaling idea at N's school and once a month he brings a journal home. It is hilarious the things he puts on paper. I agree with you, this age where they can express themselves on paper is pretty cool. I should post some of his stuff - good idea!

Christina said...

I like taking pictures because I don't want to have to hold on to everything they make, but I do want to remember how cute they are with their projects.

Danielle said...

So agree. I do need to start a box for him of some of these things though. As unsentimental as I am, I want him to have a few keepsakes.

Christina said...

I agree- and I have kept a few things. I'm definitely very choosy, though!

Mandy said...

These are so cute and detailed! She is really good! Maybe you have a future artist on your hands.

ferfischer said...

Oh you know we make a lot of books here! We save all the scrap paper from work for it! I love them!